lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

La frase de la semana - Invictus (2009)

Les dejo un par de frases para esta semana, tomadas de la película "Invictus", la historia de como Nelson Mandela buscó mediante el Rugby reducir el racismo e inspirar a su país.

"I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. "

-"How do you inspire your team to do their best? "-
-"By example. I've always thought to lead by example, sir."-
-"Well, that is right. That is exactly right. But how do we get them to be better than they think they Can be? That is very difficult, I find. Inspiration, perhaps. How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do? How do we inspire everyone around us? I sometimes think it is by using the work of others."-


También pueden buscar el libro en el cual se basa la película "El factor humano". Todo un ejemplo de liderazgo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario